I don’t think you understand, Solar. You are going to die, right here, and there is nothing you can do about it. You are nothing more than a child, a boy, a insect. The minute you stepped into this chamber your life was forfeit, yet under some delusion, you continue to move forward to oblivion. I cannot wait to hear your screams and your pleads of mercy, your death is coming Solar. The Sun sets on this day.
Day Emperor 1
Finally. I’m done with the Arena. It’s funny, I thought that being a Gladiator would be nothing but constant fighting, but there’s actually a massive amount of reading in it, which wasn’t hard, just a bit shocking. Either way, that’s all behind me now.
Heh, it’s weird being around my old friends again as we set sail to Armoroad. My best friend in the wide world, X, is gazing at a picture of his girlfriend whom he met in one of his pirate adventures. He’s really bummed out that she couldn’t come, but I had to make sure our group was as effective as possible. I’ve heard things about the Yggdrasil Labyrinth. Apparently, the beast are wild, and some strange stuff happens down there, and I care too much about our safety to just throw it all away over some feelings, he’ll have to get over it.
Dragon’s calm and collected self is gazing at the sprawling sea, he always was a font of peace, I constantly feel like he’s wasting his talents out here with us, he really should be a politician somewhere.
Bishop is getting his gear straightened up. Really glad he’s preparing, course I can always depend on Bishop taking stuff seriously.
Algernon is… sleeping? *Sigh* Shoulda brought Mila instead of him… well at least he looked at his spell book… gonna be one hell of an adventure.
- Solar Lv. 1 Gladiator
Hey, I know I punched you, and that was wrong of me, plus you grew like 10 feet, so can we just call this one square?
dontcallmecarly asked: So are you actually afraid of wasps? I have to know, you know, because that's what sidekicks do.
In reality, insects with wins that buzz unnerve me. I can’t be around the too long or I’ll lose my cool
Solar/Gladiator - The sunny and wise Gladiator leader of the Ragnarok guild. Fierce warrior, will surrender his life before any other member falls.
X/Buccaneer- Solar’s blood brother. While Solar was studying the art of war, X was sailing the seas honing his skills
Dragon/Hoplite - The wise older companion that covered Solar during Gladiator school. Never been seen without a shield of some kinf.
Bishop/Monk - A masterful Monk who’d rather tend to the wounded than fight, but will not hesitate to crack skulls
Algernon/Zodiac - A Zodiac of world acclaim. Looks up to Solar as an older brother. Quite mischievous.
Let’s get down to business.
To outbid the huns!
Here I have some figures
and some facts and sums!
It’s the saddest lot you’ve ever bought
but if you bet on this one too
make you a buck
We must be swift as the stock exchanges
With all the force of a great tycoon
With all the strength of a thriving market
Mysterious as the Romney’s revenues!
I’m never gonna get this back
Say good bye to my salary
Boy was I fool in school for cutting STATS
This guy’s got them scared to death
Hope he doesn’t see my assets
Now I really wish I knew how to add!
- (Twin): who is the owner of those tits?
- ME: Faith McButthole Tavern
- NoName: yooooooo momma
- NoName: that's who
- (Twin): Things that make you shudder
- ME: The only ass that had an entire semi-pro football team inside
- ME: Her hershey highway has seen more patrol men than the freaking border of mexico
- NoName: booooom roasted
- ME: if you laid out the amount of dick she's had up inside her you could wrap it around the earth 180 times
- ME: tl;dr some slut
Solar and Eros
- *Solar sees a massive wasp at the breakfast table*
- Solar: ... Cool. Hey, can someone alert me as to why there's a wasp at the table?
- Eros: His star-ship ran out of fuel. Chill man, he's cool.
- Solar: .... nope, fuck that, get him out of here.
- Wasp: Com'on. Whatever happened to hospitality?
- Solar: I'm from the desert, hospitality isn't something we practice.
- Eros: Yo, Sunny, can I talk to you in the other room?
- *Solar and Eros leave to the side hall*
- Eros: Don't bite my head off, but are you scared of that wasp?
- Solar: What?! T-that... it's that obvious?
- Eros: I can't believe this! The guy who makes routine trips to Hell, scared of a wasp
- Solar: Hey fuck you, I don't make fun of your fear of stairs.
- Eros: That's a legitimate fear.